Sshh.. I actually found a piece of paper from a cabinet and I really found it interesting. You may think I’m doin’ something, but she just told me to open her cabinet and put her things in.
The message to success is simple, “Real genius lies in sticking to the simple.”
1. Laugh with inspiring friends at least once a week.
2. Have mentors in the most important areas of your life.
3. Walk 30 minutes a day.
4. Use your talents for God by serving in a ministry.
5. Invest 20% of your income every month.
6. Cut TV watching to the barest minimum. (Zero is a good number.)
7. Limit newspaper reading to 5 minutes or less a day.
8. Read one inspiring book a day.
9. Take vacations a day.
10. Eat fruits for breakfast.
11. Always have a salad for lunch and dinner.
12. Start a business. (or improve your business.)
13. Always be grateful to God and othners.
14. Always live by your deepest values.
15. Spend time with God everyday.
16. Play with your kids at least once a week. (If you don’t have any, borrow.)
17. Have a weekly date with your spouse. (if you don’t have any, don’t borrow.)
18. Date your parents regularly.
19. Before you sleep, remove all anger by forgiveness.
20. Be the kindest person you can be.
21. Find your passion and live it fully.
22. Give more hugs( and receive as many. )
23. Listen to understand, not to apply.
24. Celebrate more often.
25. Pick people over projects.
26. Enjoy quiet anf solitude.
27. Always give 10% of your income to God.
28. Keep dreaming
Almost Merry Christmas, everybody! 😀